Thank you for visiting A Better Life for a Better Year. The Legal Terms shall govern your usage of the website. By visiting and using our web site, you are expected to abide the rules and guidelines we have set on our site.
A Better Life for a Better Year is the copyright owner in respect of:
- the articles on this web page;
- the web design;
- and all the contents of this websites
Therefore, any person, entity or group cannot reproduce any part of this page for commercial use without any prior notice and consent of the web administrators or web authors. We may allow our readers or web visitors to print an article, a part of the website or other contents of our website only for personal use.
Any violation of this guideline may be subject to legal actions.
We set out the rules and guidelines in relation to your use of the website. Our policy aims to ensure that everyone will have fair and equal access to the website. We do not tolerate any action that will lead to another person being disadvantaged or abused by another user.
The following actions are deemed unacceptable:
- actions that may breach local, national and international law or regulation;
- harassments or threats made to another person;
- racial and gender discrimination;
- use of indecent, obscene and pornographic materials;
- deliberately transmitting data that contains viruses, spyware and other harmful computer programs that could harm our operation or even the access of the other users;
- creating a discussion that encourages others to take illegal actions such as gambling or engagement in terrorism acts
- removing derogatory posts or comments;
- giving you a notice to refrain from committing the same unacceptable conduct;
- if you choose to ignore the notice, we may suspend your access to the website;
- immediately suspending or restricting your access to the website if we deemed that you have severely violated our policy;
- or reporting your conduct to authorities
We want you to be aware of how we collect information from you and what we do with them. We collect data from you to ensure that we will be able to provide you better experience when you visit our site.
We take your privacy seriously and we will only collect, record, hold, store, disclose, transfer and use your personal information as outlined in our policy. Data protection is a matter of trust and your privacy is important to us.
We shall therefore only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. We will only keep your information for as long as it is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit our website and browse without having to provide personal details. The only time that we will require you to provide us personal details is if you choose to interact with the other members in the community page or provide comments and feedbacks.
The only personal information we require includes:
- Email address
If you only opt to receive newsletters from us, we will only require you to provide us with your email address. You can receive newsletters from us without having to register.
We will not give your email address to third party sites; we will only use it to provide you regular updates from our site. If you choose to opt out of our mailing list, which you can always do anytime, we will remove you email from our database.
We do not provide any personal information to third parties, however, we may transmit non-personal information to third party sites whenever you visit or click the advertisements we have on our page.
Some of the non-personal information we may gather and share with third parties will be the type of browser you use, your location, your geographic location, the number of times you visit the website and the time spent on our website.
The website cannot guarantee that we will always be operational. Despite the fact that we take all precautions to ensure that our website remains virus free, we cannot always guarantee that our website will be excluded from malicious attacks on our software.
A Better Life for a Better Year holds the right to amend its terms and make changes to the contents without prior notice. For any clarifications and inquiries regarding our Legal terms, feel free to send an email to email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site!